Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi by boat – Sharing Tour
- Meeting point: Port of Mergellina
- 9 hours
The tour “Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi tour by boat” starts from Naples with an English-speaking skipper who will get you to discover the Amalfi coast from another point of view. This tour allows you to admire by sea the natural contours of the rocky coastline and breath-taking views appear at every turn.
It is a memorable trip away from everything in a sea of a thousand shades and with lots of coves waiting to be discovered.
The first stop will be in Marina Grande in Sorrento where you can admire majestic reefs overlooking the sea, inlets carved into the rock and the ancient small villages of fishermen. Then, the boat tour will continue with a stop at the “Bagni della Regina Giovanna” where you can see the roman ruins of the Pollio Felice’s Villa. This villa is mentioned from Stradone, Orazio and the young Plinio. It is a magical place, a very little lagoon that is reachable by sea through a natural arch. Then, you will admire the Ieranto bay, part of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella, and other interesting attractions along the coast. Take also the chance to Enjoy the blue sea, swimming in the most crystalline waters of this heaven’s corner. .
Sailing along the Amalfi Coat and admire along the way the Li Galli island, Praiano, the Fjord of Furore and the Emerald grotto. Along the trip to reach Amalfi, do not miss the opportunity to take pictures of the beautiful Villa of Sofia Loren. Stop in Amalfi for about 2 hours and take the chance to visit the ancient Maritime Republic on your own.
Continue your boat tour along the Amalfi coast to reach the “pearl” of the Mediterranean sea: Positano, known all over the world for its pink and white houses and domed cathedral hugging the cliff. Enjoy your free time (about 2 hours) to swim and to explore this fantastic little village.
Sailing along the Amalfi Coast to back to Naples.
The tour “Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi tour by boat” is exactly what you need if you are willing to see the worldwide famous Amalfi coast while relaxing on a boat.
• Boarding and departure to Sorrento
• Arrival to Sorrento and stop in Marina Grande
• The boat tour will continue with a stop at the "Bagni della Regina Giovanna", admire the Ieranto bay - stop for swimming
• Sailing along the Amalfi coast and admire Li Galli island, Praiano, the Fjord of Furore and the Emerald Grotto.
• Stop for about 2 hous in Amalfi
• Continue your boat tour along the Amalfi coast and reach Positano to enjoy your free time (about 2 hours)
• Sailing along the Amalfi coast to back to Naples
• Return to the meeting point (port of Mergellina).
English speaking skipper
You may also like…
Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi
- 9 hours
Capri Island with pickup
- 8 hours
Amalfi Coast day trip
- 8 hours